Contributors

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Joel....

My Joely.

One year ago today, you decided it was time for our adventure to begin.

One year ago today, my wait was finally at the end, and you were on your way into the world.

There is so much about you that is special. Like, the way you kiss and lick the wall. Or the way you break into tears any time you see or hear another crying. 

Right now you are in your crib, fast asleep and stealing my heart all over again with every groan and every roll. And all the sentimental mommy feelings I'm having this week have been nothing more than a nuisance to you every time I snatch you up from playing to smother you in kisses.

Joel, you are amazing. You light up an entire room with a single smile, and amaze us all every day with everything you learn.

I know that you will grow to do amazing things. One day you will change the entire world in the same amazing way you have changed mine. 

I hope you grow to be patient and kind. Stand up for those who can not stand up for themselves. Be brave enough to follow your heart, it will keep you on the right path.

And above all, know that no matter what, if you are ever to lose your way and make mistakes- we will always be here to offer guidance, forgiveness, and most of all, unconditional, never ending love.

No comments:

Post a Comment